10 easy ways to be healthier
1. Drink a glass of lemon water right when you wake up
2. Remove all but 1 yolk from your morning eggs
3. Add spinach to your normal meal plan. Toss a handful into your eggs or smoothies. You won’t eve taste it!
4. Switch your crackers and bread to whole wheat. Original Ritz crackers can be switched for whole wheat.
5. Have a box of granola bars or protein bars in your car (if it’s not too hot where you live) at all times incase you get stuck in traffic or feel hungry.
6. Measure out your coffee creamer to 1 tbs so you know how much sugar you are adding to your morning brew.
7. Buy a cute water bottle you’ll want to take everywhere you go.
8. Take the stairs instead of the elevator or park toward the back of the parking lot.
9. Get up and take a lap around the office (or wherever you work) once every hour or so.
10. Replace beef with chicken, turkey or fish. Rule of thumb, smaller animals with fewer legs have meat that are more lean.