Here's the plan! December 1st marks the day of a brand new month.. a month that a lot of us have a majority off from school or work and the luxury to sit around and eat a ton of AMAZING food.
But we're not gonna do that, are we?!
From tomorrow until AT LEAST December 24th you have 24 day's to improve your health and fitness. You have 24 days to get yourself ahead of the crowd and crush some goals before the rest of the world goes on this health and fitness fad for a short month.
To move forward the next 24 days here's how I suggest setting yourself up:
1) Print out a calendar and list your daily workouts so you know what you will be doing ahead of time.
2) Under each workout write what time you will be working out each day.
3) Create a meal plan that is nutrient dense to stick to for the next 24 days.
4) Plan your next cheat day for December 25th! (or Christmas Eve).
5) Write down your #1 goal to accomplish in the next 24 days and hang it beside your calendar.
What are you going to do with the next 24 days?
Here's the 25 days of fitness calendar my clients are following:
Along with this calendar we are going to be following the 21 day fix meal plan that keeps us full, fuels our workouts and gets us fat burning results!
My number one goal for the next 25 days is to stick with the meal plan to a T and see more tone in my abdominal area by December 25th.
I am SO EXCITED to indulge in a piece of pie (virtually) with my clients on Christmas and feel completely guilt free!
Did you know the fitter you are the more efficient your body is at burning fat? Do you want to spend the next 24 days gaining weight only to indulge on Christmas and gain more weight? Or would you rather get fit and healthy the next 24 days and feel AMAZING eating shitty on Christmas!?
The average American gains 7-10 pounds during the holidays... let's not be average people.