1. Workout in the morning! Even better, use weights during your morning workout to burn more calories throughout the day.
2. Stock your car or purse with extra granola bars, nut mix or apples. It's not good to go hungry so have snacks on you incase you get stuck in traffic or plans change.
3. Eat a large breakfast with carbs, proteins, veggies and fruit to rev up your metabolism and fuel your body for the day.
4. Drink a glass of water before and after each meal.
5. Grocery shop for 1 week at a time to avoid over stocking your fridge/cupboard. You are likely to either over eat or waste food.
6. Drink tea instead of coffee. Coffee will dehydrate you and tea has nutrients your body will love.
7. Don't eat past 8 pm. If you do a late night workout a small carbohydrate and protein snack would be beneficial. Such as a protein shake blended with banana or a banana and peanut butter.
8. Eat more. Many people think restricting their calories will make them lose weight. However, calorie restriction causing fewer then 1200 calroic intake is not enough for normal bodily function and your body will be in starvation mode. This means your body will cling to all the fats you consume making weight loss impossible.