Life is crazy busy, especially during the holidays with all the shopping and traveling. The number one complaint, or excuse, I hear is "I don't have enough time." I always remind myself that there are people in the world busier than me who make time!
Here are a few tips on how to make your healthy lifestyle easier while living that fast paced on the go life.
1. Stock your car with snacks. Granonla bars, apples, healthy crackers, mixed nuts. Any grab and go item that doesn't need to be refridgerated. This way if you're stuck in traffic, have a ton of shopping to do, or plans change you don't have to resort to fastfood.
2. Plan ahead and have your meals prepped before hand. Meal prep Sunday's aren't just something us fit people do for shits and giggles. We're busy too.. They save a lot of time throughout the week and make being out of the house a majority of the day convenient and easy to stay on track.
3. Have new tupperware to prep and go. This is also an amazing purchase to make your life on the go a lot easier! It's called the Six Pack Lunch Box:
4. Find a workout program that actually saves time. I have an amazing 22 minute workout program available!
5. Have a time slot carved out every single day that is consistent each week so you ALWAYS have time to workout. It's about making time.
In my opninion, not having time to workout is a choice. You are putting other priorities above exercise. Whether that be sleep, T.V, a longer shower, longer morning routines.. there are at least 22 minutes in your day you can prioritize exercise. Saying you don't have enough time to exercise and eat healthy is saying you don't have enough time to treat yourself right. You won't be able to work, play with your kids, or do all the other things on your priority list if you're not physically capable.
Watch out for your own health and make time to exercise and eat healthy to improve the over all quality of your life on the go.