Summer is coming whether you're ready or not!
Do you want to make June your best month yet? Let's get ready for pool parties, lazy days on the beach, or even just rocking that cute summer dress at work. Currently, me and 15 other women are hitting it hard this month to be as confident as we should be by July!
Here's my tips for you!
1. Sit down and set goals for the month. This list can include nagging things you've been putting off and want to get done, it can include (and should include) what you want to accomplish within fitness, and add a few bullets of tasks or goals to CRUSH that are going to move you forward in life.
2. Find an exercise program that you love & start right away! Summer is coming whether you work out or not! I know so many people who have purchased a program and say they'll start Monday. Well, which Monday, because 7 have passed since they told me that? DON'T put it off, even if you get your program mid week, why wait?
3. Get up early. There is no daylight to waste! Get up, be productive, and crush those goals you wrote done. I'm not a morning person, I don't like working out in the morning. So if I'm not feeling my workout at 6 am, I do other things to make space for my workouts in the evenings.
4. Create a healthy obsession with your workout programs! My day is not complete without my workouts. I am OBSESSED with it in the way that my rest days are the days I feel off! Being obsessed means: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal. It doesn’t mean over the top burning too many calories or not eating enough. HEALTHY obsession, I’m going to create my own definition here: a state in which a person becomes so fixated on benefiting their wellbeing that they are constantly thinking about or working toward improving it! !
5. Track your progress! Take before and after pictures frequently, take measurements weekly, and check your weight no more than once a week! June is going to look even better when you compare those pictures side by side at the end of the month!
6. Reward yourself at the end of the month. I’m looking forward to that moment I’m sitting by the pool this summer in my NEW bikini with no bulging but my abs! The best motivation is something your working toward. Whether that’s a beach vacation or the pair of Nikes you’re going to buy yourself when you hit your goals!
7. No cheating! You will never get through life without indulging on that warm, melted chocolate brownie with ice cream on top.. but for one month, JUST ONE MONTH I challenge you to a 100% clean diet. I'm doing it!
8. It takes 21 days to make something a habit: Make it a lifestyle not a temporary change. It will get easier I promise!
9. Find motivation! I have motivational quotes hanging all over my house and I listen to personal development audio books daily. Once you find what motivates you put it somewhere you will see it every day or listen to the audio every day. If you don’t have a reason to change, then when the going gets tough you’re going to quit.
10: Read an uplifting book! Or listen to an audio book (My new fav thing!)
11. Find accountability. Share your goals with your friends, your significant other, co-workers. Anyone who will listen. The more people you tell the more motivated you are going to feel in following through with your goals. Not only that, but maybe these people will crush similar goals with you and help you on a daily basis!
If you need help setting goals, establishing a workout program, and need accountability partners,
I am thrilled to be coaching my team through a program and I would love to share it with you!
I have been doing the Beachbody programs since January and it has significantly improved my health and wellness!
If you're ready to transform and prepare for summer..
I'm your girl
I have the knowledge and resources to help you in:
If you're interested in getting help in any of these areas inquire here: